Board of Directors
Resources / Links
MHCC is an IRS Approved
501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
MHCC Entrance (Photo - Emily Fry)
Member - Arkansas Assoc.
of Charity Clinics
Caved By Len Dillon
The hard truth is that all people love poorly. We need to forgive and be forgiven every day, every hour increasingly. That is the great work of love among the fellowship of the weak that is the human family. ~ Henri J.M. Nouwen
Welcome to the Mountain Home Christian Clinic.
Office Hours: 9:30 - 12:30 pm Monday through Friday
Medication Pick-Up: Monday & Friday from 10 - 11am and on Clinic nights.
Registration: Daily during office hours.
- Interviews for clinic cards: Monday through Friday:
9:30am to 12:00pm.
NO interviews on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Medication Refills: Order refills by calling 870-425-5010, ext 204.
Order Medication Assistance Drugs: 30-45 days before needed
Order Pharmacy Fill Drugs: 10 days before needed.
Evening Medical - Eye - Dental Clinics:
First & Third Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm.
Medication & Services cannot be provided unless your card and documents are current.
- Clinics closed: Legal Holidays and days marked on the calendar; also when there is bad weather and the Mountain Home schools are closed. Will be announced on KTLO.
- Persons are seen based upon their medical need.
- We cannot guarantee that all persons requesting service at any clinic will be seen.
Renewing and Maintaining Clinic Cards:
- Cards are renewed annually. Pick up new applications a month before your card expires.
- Taxes must be updated by April 15th yearly for all household adults.
- If you do not file taxes, you must sign a new 4506-T form by April 1, verifying that you did not pay taxes.
SSD / SSI / VA / Pension letters must be updated annually prior to January 1.
Location of Mountain Home Christian Clinic
421 West Wade St., Mtn. Home, AR
"...I was sick and
you looked after me..."
... if you say "Go in peace ..."
and yet you do not give them
what is necessary for their body,
what use is that?